Contact & Directions
Psychiatry Clinic in Seattle, Washington
Dr. Michelle Zipperman of Balanced Living Psychiatry looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our integrative psychiatry services, please call our psychiatry clinic at (206) 914-9254. To schedule a new patient appointment, please request an appointment online using form on this page. Existing patients can use our secure email for questions; also established patients can even schedule/reschedule appointments online through the link to Acuity Scheduling Service listed below.
Balanced Living Psychiatry PLLC
3417 Evanston Ave. N. #320
Seattle, WA 98103
Phone: (206) 914-9254
Fax: (425) 223-5240
There is a free patient parking lot on the ground level of building, enter from 35th St.. Patients can park in spots marked visitor for duration of your session. Parking restrictions enforced past appointment time.
Other parking options include: street parking along 35th St. westward, PCC market has an hour free if you make a purchase; also, street parking on Evanston Ave. N. just north of 36th and a few paid parking lots in area.
During scheduling, the doctor will provide you with a code for the call box to enter the lobby.
Balanced Living Psychiatry offers unique office hours for busy professionals, with a portion of appointments outside of traditional office hours including some evening and weekend appointments.
Established Patients: Schedule Appointment
Do not use this scheduler if you have not already seen Dr. Zipperman for an intake. All new patients must be seen in-person in Dr. Zipperman's Seattle office.
- Established patients may schedule online either a 25 minute medication management appointment or 50 minute medication management/therapy session.
- If you would like a 15 minute brief medication management appointment, please consult with Dr. Zipperman as to appropriateness. Brief 15 minute appointments are for simple, stable treatment plans only, with the approval from the doctor.
- Video Appointments are available for established patients if clinically appropriate and at Dr. Zipperman's discretion. This will be discussed with Dr. Zipperman in-session.
- If patients are prescribed a controlled substance, they must be seen in-person at least once per year, in addition to any tele-medicine (video) appointments. More frequent in-person appointments may be required at Dr. Zipperman's discretion.
- Required follow-up intervals for appointments with Dr. Zipperman will vary depending on the clinical situation, types of medications prescribed, and whether the patient requests therapy alone or therapy and medications. Required follow-up intervals will be discussed with Dr. Zipperman in session.
- Telemedicine Video appointments will be through the HIPAA compliant doxy.me platform with link: https://doxy.me/zipperman
- Directions to Seattle office
- To make a payment, go to ONLINE BILL PAY.
Messages can be left for Dr. Zipperman via phone or email. She typically responds to messages within 1-2 business days. If needed, established patients can use the urgent access to expedite assistance. The urgent access line is monitored within standard business hours M-F 8am-5pm . Urgent Access Line: 206-914-4773
Dr. Zipperman is not available to return calls after hours or on weekends. She will try to accommodate urgent matters when possible but refill requests or non-urgent matters are not typically handled on weekends. If a patient is in crisis, having thoughts of harming self or others, or in an emergency, patients should call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room. Patients (or family members of patients) requiring immediate attention for a patient’s emotional crisis can also call the King County Crisis Line at:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Dial 9-8-8
- King County Regional Crisis Line : Dial 206-461-3222 or 1-866-427-4747
- WA Recovery Help Line for Substance Abuse and Problem Gambling: Dial 1-866-789-1511
- Teen Link for teens in crisis: Dial 1-866-833-6546
If you are in an emotional crisis that could put yourself or others at risk of serious harm, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. Do not wait!
New Patient Forms
To request a New Patient appointment online, use our interactive appointment request form above. We will respond to your request promptly. Before requesting an appointment:
- Review the doctor's fees, policies, and conditions treated on this website, specifically fees, details of insurance coverage, and what it means that the doctor is an out-of network provider.
- Use the appointment request form below and include your email address, name, and as much information as possible as to why you are seeking care with Dr. Zipperman, including a brief overview of past psychiatric treatment.
- Dr. Zipperman or her staff will contact you to provide you further instructions to schedule and complete new patient forms.
- Link to directions to Fremont Office
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Completed forms
- Payment (cash, check, Health Savings Account Card, or major credit card)
- Any medical records that might be helpful in your evaluation