Contact & Directions
Psychiatry Clinic in Seattle, Washington
Dr. Michelle Zipperman of Balanced Living Psychiatry looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our integrative psychiatry services, please call our psychiatry clinic at (206) 914-9254. To schedule a new patient appointment, please request an appointment online using form on this page. Existing patients can use our secure email for questions; also established patients can even schedule/reschedule appointments online through the link to Acuity Scheduling Service listed below..
Balanced Living Psychiatry will be at a new location starting Nov. 2nd, 2017
3417 Evanston Ave. N. #320
Seattle, WA 98103
Phone: (206) 914-9254
Fax: (425) 223-5240
There is a free patient parking lot on the ground level of building, enter from 35th St.. Patients can park for up to an hour in either the spots marked 60 min OR 15min- both are acceptable to park in for duration of your session. Parking restrictions enforced past one hour limit.
Other parking options include: along 35th St. westward, PCC market has an hour free if you make a purchase; also, street parking on Evanston Ave. N. just north of 36th.
Doors open to building during the hours below, after-hours, use the call box.
Balanced Living Psychiatry offers unique office hours for busy professionals, with a portion of appointments outside of traditional office hours including some evening and weekend appointments.
Established Patients: Schedule Appointment and Find Forms
Do not use this scheduler if you have not already seen Dr. Zipperman for an intake.
- Established patients may schedule online either a 25 minute medication management appointment or 50 minute medication management/therapy session (also included extended medication management).
- If you would like a 15 minute appointment brief medication management appointment, please schedule with Dr. Zipperman. Brief appointments are appropriate for simple, stable treatment plans only with the approval from the doctor.
Forms available to Established Patients:
To make a payment, go to ONLINE BILL PAY.
Messages can be left for Dr. Zipperman via phone or email. She typically responds to messages within 1-2 business days. If needed, established patients can use the urgent access to expedite assistance. The urgent access line is monitored within standard business hours M-F 8am-5pm . Urgent Access Line: 206-914-4773
Dr. Zipperman is not available to return calls after hours or on weekends. She will try to accommodate urgent matters when possible but refill requests or non-urgent matters are not typically handled on weekends. If a patient is in crisis, having thoughts of harming self or others, or in an emergency, patients should call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room. Patients (or family members of patients) requiring immediate attention for a patient’s emotional crisis can also call the King County Crisis Line at:
If you are in an emotional crisis that could put yourself or others at risk of serious harm, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. Do not wait!
New Patient Forms
To request a New Patient appointment online, use our interactive appointment request form above. We will respond to your request promptly. Before requesting an appointment:
- Review the doctor's fees, policies, and conditions treated on this website, specifically fees, details of insurance coverage, and what it means that the doctor is an out-of network provider.
- Use the appointment request form below and include your email address, name, and as much information as possible as to why you are seeking care with Dr. Zipperman, including a brief overview of past psychiatric treatment. Please also indicate first choice of appointment times.
- Dr. Zipperman or her staff will contact you to confirm appointment time and provide you further instructions.
- Before your first appointment, you will need to complete the following forms which can be completed online, alternatively you may print and fill out. Directions can also be printed below.:
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Completed forms (if not submitted online)
- Payment (cash, check, Health Savings Account Card, or major credit card)
- Any medical records that might be helpful in your evaluation