Why Choose Dr. Zipperman?
If you’re seeking a psychiatrist in the Seattle area with a holistic, mind-body focus, Dr. Michelle Zipperman of Balanced Living Psychiatry prides herself on offering a high standard of personalized care. She aims for all of her patients to feel heard, supported, and inspired to better themselves when they leave her office.
6 Reasons to Choose Dr. Zipperman As Your Psychiatrist
- Dr. Zipperman looks at the entirety of the picture. For instance, her patients might need a referral to a nutritionist, physical therapist, acupuncturist or naturopathic doctor, or a specific therapist who specializes in a patient’s condition. Dr. Zipperman works in collaboration with the patient to create a treatment plan, which includes both on-site treatment and referrals – whatever it takes to help the patient achieve balance. She brings the patient together with the resources they need.
- She offers flexible hours to all her patients, including evening, and limited weekend appointment times. Understanding that many of her patients are busy professionals with little time in their days, Dr. Zipperman provides flexibility in scheduling 15, 25, 50, and 80-minute sessions, depending upon the complexity of your situation and your psychotherapy needs.
- Our tailored appointments mean that Dr. Zipperman can see you for medications alone or medications/psychotherapy.
- Dr. Zipperman provides a high level of online communication. Not only can her patients make appointments online, but they can also have e-consults with the doctor as needed for issues that don’t require face-to-face interaction, which saves time traveling to the doctor’s office.
- Dr. Zipperman is available, having an urgent access line to reach her if a situation arises requiring a swift response.
- Offices in Fremont with free patient parking.
Top Psychiatrist Therapist in the Seattle Area
For a psychiatry clinic that focuses on your entire well-being – mind, body, and soul – make an appointment today with Dr. Zipperman at Balanced Living Psychiatry in Seattle, Washington. Call us at (206) 914-9254, or request an appointment online.